I woke up to a lovely message today, telling me I’d been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! How lovely is that!
Huge thanks to Liz at just another day out west for nominating me for the award. It really made me smile! I came across the blog by chance when searching through posts tagged ‘gluten free’, and it’s lovely to read about her idyllic lifestyle and beautiful horses!
Rules are rules; now I need to share with you 7 random pieces of information! Here goes…
- I’m 23 years old
- I have a 4 year old rescue dog named Jeremy, he’s a Lhasa Apso who loves the sound of his own voice!
- I live with B, my fiance, who is 6’5″ tall (77 inches)
- I am only 5′ tall… (60 inches)
- I’ve been gluten free since January 2011
- You will often find me in the kitchen with a glass of wine – it gets the creative juices flowing
- I’ve not cut my hair since November 2010
On with the show! Below (in no particular order) are the 7 bloggers I’ve chosen to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Smell The Flours
- domestic diva, MD
- welsh girl eats
- Things My Belly Likes
- Oops, I Blogged
If the 7 bloggers above want to share the love, too, here are the VBA rules:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.