That’s our meal plan & shopping done for the week!
- Tuesday – veg lasagne
- Wednesday – chilli con carne
- Thursday – Roasted beetroot with quinoa salad
- Friday – Polenta pizza (& chips probably!)
- Saturday – Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Sunday – roast with onion gravy!
- Monday – whatever’s left over, prob throw it into a risotto
That feeds me & hubby cheaply for a week! I find if I don’t plan out meals for the week before I buy the food, it’s easier to stay on the GF wagon, not get urges for things I can’t have and bored of what’s in the cupboard. Taking the time to plan what to eat saves me misery for the rest of the week, and saves a fridge full of food going to waste (I never planned anything before GF life and would quite often waste a lot because I didn’t buy it with a vision to create anything from it)… So, it’s going to be a good week!